If you’re pulling your hair out trying to find a great host for your website or simply don’t know where to start, I’m going to save you countless hours of searching and comparative analysis. Dathorn is hands down, the best web host on the Internet. Am I serious? How do I know?
I’m damn serious.
I’ve been hosting my websites with Dathorn for over 6 years! So I consider myself to be a very capable advocate of their services.
Here are 7 reasons (among hundreds) why Dathorn rocks:
- Support Response Time – Want to see something astounding? Go to Dathorn’s website and look at the bottom for “Live Average Response Time.” 10 minutes? 5 Minutes? That’s my definition of Awesome. And this isn’t BS. On the few occasions that I’ve had to submit a ticket, I’ve submitted it, gone to get some coffee from the kitchen and come to find support’s response. Excellent! When (not if) there’s a problem with your site, you’ll appreciate hearing back as fast as possible.
- cPanel - You simply need cPanel to run your website. There are many rip-offs, but cPanel is the winner. cPanel is an interface that allows you to quickly monitor your website resources, setup email addresses, subdomains, databases and gives you the ability to install numerous software bundles quickly. We’re talking software WordPress, Joomla, vTiger CRM and many, many others. cPanel puts nearly all administration tasks you could ask for in your hands.
- Cost - Their introductory package, which I’ve been using the entire time I’ve been a customer is only $13.50 a month! This price point provides an exceptional value considering everything that you receive as a Dathorn customer.
- Multiple websites – I can host as many websites as I have space for. That means I can host 10 websites for $13.50! The only thing I would have to pay for is a domain name! This is a perfect value for a small business who seeks to tackle many niche markets (and thus, create many niche websites).
- Disk Space – The disk space is ample for blogging, email, storage of my files and many other purposes. And the best part is that they upgrade packages occasionally so you end up with more disk space for the same amount of money!
- Ongoing Upgrades – As I said above, there are always upgrades going on. Andrew and his team are constantly adding memory, upgrading servers, CPUs, motherboards, all that stuff.
- Support Forums – The forums are a great place for all of Dathorn’s customers to interface with each other AND with Andrew and his team. If you have a question, ask it in the forum. Most times you’ll find that Andrew responds himself.
Did I mention an awesome amount of bandwidth, high up-times, transparency of what’s going on in the environment, ability to resell your unused space and getting paid to refer new customers?
The Moral of the Story? Dathorn ROCKS!
These are just a few of the reasons why Dathorn rocks my socks. Check out the forum to see what customers are saying and then take them for a test drive yourself . If you have any questions, I’m here to help